Friday, October 8, 2010

fundraising

So, I did it! I raised the necessary funds to get my plane ticket. It was only a dollar over my expected funds. I hope that those who still want to help will still do so, who knew one needs places to sleep and eat? :)

Everyone was so amazing in the last month or so that I have been fund raising for my ticket. I have to give Anna her new bank card in December because her card expires that month, so the need to get there actually works out perfectly for all!    

So far there has been over 30+ people that have donated to my cause and I am so grateful to each and every one of them. I will be recording a little album in my gratitude for the donations and will also make something of the like available to those who still want to donate!

mucho besos y abrazos,
Annie

1 comment:

  1. I have been in situations where I have really needed help and people have come through for me. That is the thing. You have to be willing to ask but also to help back in return when you are able. We all know that you would do the same for us if the roles were reversed. Love to you!!

    ReplyDelete